Give a Great Day to 1 Family
Memories last a lifetime.
What if you could provide a day full of memories to a family stricken with cancer?
For $3,500, The December 5th Fund can provide a day full of memories and support for a family that is stricken with cancer.
Here are some of the endless possibilities that your donation can provide:
- An outdoor adventure with transportation
- A delicious meal at their favorite restuarant
- A surprise flight for an out-of-town relative to come to visit
- A day at the baseball game
- Cleaning services for both inside and outside of the home
- A refrigerator full of food
- A leaky sink fixed
- A family pet washed and pampered
- Memories that will last a lifetime
Try it again, it appears to be fixed.
Where can I send a check ?
I would like to get involved with this awesome organization. My name is James Pond and my phone # is 314.494.1567
I am just researching a volunteer opportunity for around 15 folks in my department to participate in a project in memory of one of our lost partners who lost the battle with cancer. Looking for a possible project in September if possible. If you know of any other organizations that may need help would appreciate it. We want to do something and it is the Karen Frossard Memorial Fund I am referring to. Thank you.